Gain the competitive edge during feasibility studies
Real estate developers, architects and urban planners the world over use TestFit to conduct feasibility studies and test fit sites for multifamily, hotel, modular, parking, and office development. Just one feasibility study can cost upwards of $50,000 in opportunity costs. TestFit is the essential tool you need to configure your buildings in seconds, and save time and money on projects.
Independent. Accurate. Time-Saving.
As the world’s most powerful configurator, TestFit lets you easily generate structures with geolocation support, time of day shadows, and multisite management among other features. You will never have to draw another polyline to calculate areas or wait for a colleague to calculate NRSF.
Run building simulations using multiple parameters
- Geolocation and 3D context building to build on your site’s GIS data
- User-generated building schemes for comparative analysis / Deal Information Modeling
- Time-of-day shadow generation
Easily swap building types
- Building typology presets available including wrap, donut, tower, hotel, podium, podium fill ++
- Building typologies can be created by users
- Selection of unit categories
- Custom kits for building configurations
- Custom zoning profiles for pass / fail analysis
- Instant reporting of zoning pass / fail
- All key metrics
Build generative parking facilities
- Generate surface parking in seconds
- Adjustable features and parking stall functionality
- Fill tool for creating non-rectangular garages
Export your TestFit data
- CSV exporter
- Export to Sketchup
- Dynamo/Revit integration
- Export 3D views for PDF
Conduct multi-site Urban Planning
- Multiple sites support in the same plan
- Cost/income parameters and tabulation
- Street modelling and editing tools
Want a personal touch? Ready for some real-time web-based training? Feel free to talk with our TestFit certified professionals.
Schedule a demo
Ready to see what TestFit can do for your firm? Click the link below to put Testfit through its paces & ask your questions.