Why Light Industrial
TestFit 2.21: Garden Updates
In TestFit 2.21, TestFit Inc releases upgrades to the garden apartment configurator following customer feedback, including accomodating mirrored units along a corridor & tall garden apartments.
Support for Double-Loaded and Modular Garden Buildings
Mirrored unit assembly support, and custom vertical circulation dimensions.
Support for Super Tall Garden Buildings
Le Corbousier would be proud. 14 story walkups are now possible.
Support For 100% Efficient Garden Buildings
Several architects and developers employ clever tactics to make their building more efficient. To this end, we have added support for units without any vertical circulation.
- Added several metric presets, units databases, and garden databases.
- Space parking uses stalls per 100 instead of per 1000 in metric.
- Fixed SketchUp export scaling when using metric measurements.
- Removed the conversion of plans between metric & imperial.
Remove Unit Colors in Plan View
- Now a user preference
- Added parking lines to the SketchUp export.
- Added an error marker when the garage tray count is incompatible with a ramp.
- Fixed spaces in the garage exceeding their target size when near a ramp.
- Fixed incorrect spaces after dragging units in high density sites.
- Fixed spaces with holes rendering incorrectly in the PDF export.
- Fixed some missing fields in the PDF tabulation.
- Fixed tabulation alignment issues with lots of different sites.
- Fixed void spaces producing amenity walls in the Dynamo importer.
- Fixed a crash when clicking defining metadata properties for dynamic units.
- Fixed some missing manually-placed units in low density sites.