- Toggle “podium” buildings into “structured liner” buildings to increase density
- Garage liners extend the full height of the garage regardless of wrap levels.
- Corridors can be aligned if units are placed around the garage and the units above are placed directly over them.
- For more information on how to use structured liners, please check out the Knowledge Base article.
Reported issues & bug fixes
- Fixed missing podium mass when orthographic was toggled.
- Fixed missing lifts in wrap-podium buildings.
- Fixed a few cases of non-interactive setbacks.
- Fixed “apply to all edges” button failing for edges with custom setbacks.
- Fixed a crash when removing all points from a setback edge.
- Fixed duplicate amenities in certain townhouse site layouts.
- Fixed duplicate garage facades in podium buildings.
- Fixed duplicate stairs after interacting with a site loaded from a file.
- Fixed podium units being unnecessarily inset from the garage façade.
- Fixed outdated tabulations when selecting sites in the 3D view.
- Fixed outdated site data when dragging sites across roads and easements.
- Fixed a crash dragging cores into inside corner units.
- Fixed a crash placing units with wide entries.
- Fixed missing surface parking in 3D.