TestFit for Office Beta
Head over to www.testfit.io/office to check out the office beta. It is a small web application – our first!
Lease Depth Parameter
Easily control the desired lease depth; the core will automatically update to fit.
Floor Load Parameter
Easily generate compliant cores by adjusting the desired floor load or occupancy.
TestFit Commercial Bathrooms
Building code inspired commercial bathroom configurator with fixture ratios
All of the office beta features are available online at www.testfit.io/office. In due course the office features will be integrated into TestFit, but as of today they are separate.
TestFit release 2.11
New to TestFit 2.11 are a myriad of squished bugs, performance upgrades, and UX tweaks. This update is light on features, but focused on stability.
Specific Length Input
- Property line tool is now easier to control
- All drawing tools get this upgrade
- Image file underlays can be attached to rsd files
- Unit Attachments can now be saved to unit databases
- This makes sharing TestFit content significantly easier
- This much-needed update to the GUI panel adds tabs
- Significantly less scrolling to get to meaningful parameters
- Deal model calculations now use gross revenue instead of net revenue.
- Added a right click context menu for amenity spaces.
- Added a right click option to duplicate units in the unit editor.
- Added a recent color list to the color picker.
- Added a marker at the plan origin.
- Reduced the frequency of short dead end corridors.
- Dynamic unit depth changes now affect the core depth.
- Restored manual creation of buildings on top of surface parking.
Reported Issues & Bug Fixes
- Fixed an error when exporting geometry to Dynamo.
- Fixed amenity spaces inside buildings for gurban sites.
- Fixed a crash when aligning parking column buffers.
- Fixed non-orthographic massing in metric mode.
- Fixed missing stairs in small buildings.
- Fixed missing footprint elements for some sites.
- Clarified the warning text when closing the application with unsaved changes.
TestFit Inc CEO Clifton Harness will be a Presenter at Thornton Tomasetti’s AEC Tech 2020